How can you enforce your rights?
Please use the information given below to assert your rights. In all other cases please contact us according to the information in the section Contact. In doing so, please ensure that we can clearly identify you.
Your rights of access and rectification
You can request that we confirm whether we process personal data relating to you and you have a right of access regarding your data processed by us. If your data is incorrect or incomplete, you may request that your data is corrected or completed. If we have disclosed your data to third parties, we will inform them of the rectification to the extent required by law.
Your right to deletion
You may, if the legal requirements are met, demand that we delete your personal data without delay. This particularly is the case if
- your personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected;
- the legal basis for the processing was exclusively your consent and you have revoked it;
- you have objected to the processing for advertising purposes ("advertising objection");
- you have objected to processing based on the legal basis of Legitimate Interest on personal grounds and we cannot demonstrate that there are overriding legitimate grounds for processing;
- your personal data have been processed unlawfully; or
- your personal data must be deleted to comply with legal requirements.
If we have passed on your data to third parties, we will inform them of the deletion, insofar as this is required by law.
Please note that your right to delete data is subject to restrictions. For example, we do not have to or are not allowed to delete data that we still have to retain due to legal retention periods. Data that we need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims are also excluded from your right of deletion.
Your right to restrict processing
You may, if the legal requirements are met, request us to restrict processing. This is particularly the case if
- the accuracy of your personal data is disputed by you, and then until we have had the opportunity to verify the accuracy;
- the processing is not lawful and you request restriction of use instead of erasure (see the previous section for this);
- we no longer need your data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your legal claims;
- you have objected on personal grounds, and then until it is determined whether your interests are overridden.
If there is a right to restrict processing, we mark the data concerned to ensure that it is only processed within the narrow limits that apply to such restricted data (namely, in particular, for the defense of legal claims or with your consent).
Your right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data that you have given us for the fulfillment of a contract or on the basis of consent in a transferable format. In this case, you may also request that we transfer this data directly to a third party, insofar as this is technically feasible.
Your right to revoke consent
If you have given us consent to process your data, you can revoke this at any with effect for the future. The legality of the processing of your data until the revocation remains unaffected.
Consent to processing of your personal data, which are based on cookies and similar technologies can be revoked in our CMP by adjusting your privacy settings.